Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Valuebuxman And More Scam Tactics

Valuebuxman/Jason Young's latest scam tactics. Have me just shocked.

Yesterday he had this topic sticky available for all members to post in:


As you can see many took this as a chance to cash out. Based on what the title is. But this is not the case. This is not the cash out topic at all. That topic can be found here and is locked:


Topic is only unlocked when valuebuxman/Jason Young feels he can pay members. As you can tell by viewing the last page he had it unlocked this morning. But paid very few members and very little.

If you look at the first topic I posted here. You can plainly see there are many elites. All of which have paid him money through paypal for those memberships and to be able to cash out. So why is he paying very few members and in small amounts?

In the second topic I posted you will notice that he had locked the topic after 3 or 4 requests were made. But unlocked it again due to cancellations. Now what I will show next is what he means by cancellations:


Basically what he is saying is. If you cancel the subscription, since it's all done through subscription payments. He is going to remove you from the database. You will never be able to buy elite again. And without being elite you can't cashout. Therefore you will never be able to cashout.

I would also like to point out that with the confusion between which topic is the cash out topic and which one is not. Many members still have not been paid. I honestly believe the "cashouts will open in 5-10 minutes" topic was nothing more than a diversion. To direct most members away from the real cash out window while it was open. Nice way to trick members to keep from paying them don't you think?

I wouldn't be surprised a bit if the topics I posted above get deleted from the forum. If valuebuxman/Jason Young sees this blog. And will only further prove that he is a scammer.

2 comments:

  1. He removed my signature but didn't remove my posts... I really did expect all be gone by today. Well I have posted on every blog that has valuebux listed so I guess it will not take that long until everyone sees what is going on there and how members get scammed.... IT has to go!!! Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got a note from someone that he has already a new site so don"t fall for it

    nutrinobux.com
    and
    lightbux.com which redirects to nutrinobux.com

    contact info

    Business Name: NeutrinoBux
    Contact Email: sales@nutrinobux.com
    Contact Phone: 671-988-4732

    ReplyDelete